In the hot summer, many people prefer stainless steel straps to airtight leather straps. However, when the watch is worn for a long time, all kinds of dirt will appear on the strap, especially the stainless steel strap. There is a lot of black sludge mixed with sweat and dirt on the seam of the watch chain. How to remove the dirt inside?
- First of all, it is necessary to regularly check the pins and spring bolts between the strap sections and between the case bands to prevent them from breaking out or wearing out. If they break out frequently, they must be repaired or replaced in time.
- For watches with gold-plated case and strap, it is recommended to only wear them in summer as much as possible, or change the belt in winter.
- The tungsten steel strap should be protected from impact and excessive pulling torque.
- The discount part of the strap is the most prone to problems. This is also related to normal wearing. When opening and closing, the movement should be gentle.
- For K gold or gold-plated watch straps, avoid contact with mercury-containing chemicals, usually prepare jersey gloves, and wipe the surface more often. The chain belt made of K gold material is soft, and it is easy to cause scratches when it is hit or improperly touched. In addition, traffic exhaust gas, swimming pool chlorine gas or human sweat in life will change the color of the K gold watch. Keep the strap dry, and at the same time wear and place it carefully. Titanium or high-tech ceramic watches that advertise high hardness must also be careful to avoid impact or drop. After all, hardness does not mean invincibility.
It is necessary to regularly check the pins and spring bolts between the strap sections and between the case bands to prevent them from breaking out or wearing out. If they break out frequently, they must be repaired or replaced in time. The discount part of the strap is the most prone to problems, which is also related to normal wearing. When opening and closing, the movement should be gentle.
When wearing a watch, the sweat on the hands is corrosive to the case. The all-steel case is made of nickel-chromium alloy, which has better corrosion resistance. The semi-steel case is made of copper. It is easy to corrode when it is in contact with sweat for a long time. It should be used frequently. Wipe off sweat with a soft cloth or pad the plastic case back to prevent it from being corroded by sweat.
Metal straps tend to rust if they get wet (water, sweat, etc.) without treatment. Metal rust or dirt can easily seep out from the seams and stain clothes, and even cause skin allergies. Therefore, after removing the watch or washing it with clean water, please remember to dry the seams with a cloth before putting them on.